Maximum protection of funds
Spot Capital Markets Ltd takes all necessary precautions to ensure maximum protection of clients’ funds. All clients’ funds are kept in segregated accounts with investment-grade banks.
As a a brand of Spot Capital Markets Ltd, Financeyards must comply with all EU regulations, including those dealing with capital adequacy requirements. In accordance with these rules, Spot Capital Markets Ltd is required to maintain sufficient liquid capital to cover all client deposits, potential fluctuations in the company’s currency positions, and outstanding expenses. Furthermore, Spot Capital Markets Ltd must submit financial reports to the CySEC on a quarterly basis. Any deficiencies are reported to the regulator by an internal auditor who carries out a comprehensive yearly audit.
Spot Capital Markets Ltd is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund for Customers of Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs). For the members of the Fund, retail client funds are insured up to a maximum of €20.000, in the unlikely event that the company is unable to fulfil its financial obligations. The ICF will secure the claims of Covered Clients, provided that the respective preconditions as included in the Investor Compensation Fund policy are met.
Spot Capital Markets, as an additional step to the above measures imposed for securing clients funds, cooperates only with European Licensed /Regulated Banking Institutions and Payment Service Providers to ensure maximum Security of your funds:
- Astro Bank (Cyprus)
- Optimal Payments Ltd (Neteller) – Authorized by the UK Financial Conduct Authority
- Skrill – Authorized by the UK Financial Conduct Authority
- PowerCash21 – Authorized and regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus
- Unicredit – Authorized by the UK Financial Conduct Authority
- ECommPay – Authorized by the UK Financial Conduct Authority
- Truevo – Authorized and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority