The below instructions apply to all Financeyards Clients.On the event of Withdrawal request, the funds will be transferred according to the original method used to fund your trading account. In order to request the withdrawal, fill in the Withdrawal Form, that can be found under My Account/Withdrawal.
Filling in the form:
1. Client Information: fill in all required fields with relevant info.
2. Depending on the Withdrawal method, fill in the details for Credit Card or wire transfer:
- If you choose Withdrawal via Credit/Debit Card all you need to fill in, is the Cardholder name and the last 4 digits of the Card number.
- If you choose Withdrawal via Wire Transfer you are required to provide following information.
- Beneficiary Bank: name of your bank.
- Beneficiary Bank Address: full address of your bank, including city and the country
- IBAN No/Account No: IBAN no. is necessary for international transfers/ account no. is not mandatory
- Beneficiary’s full name: your name as stated on the bank account
- Intermediary Bank: this field is not mandatory
- SWIFT/BIC code: please provide your Bank’s SWIFT or BIC code
3. Please sign the withdrawal form which can be found here and send it back to us at support@Financeyards.com
Once a withdrawal form is submitted, it can take up to 3 business days to approve and process the request. It can take up to 5 business days for the funds to show in your account.Kindly note, that we will only process your withdrawal request, if your account is in compliance with the Know Your Client legal requirements.